Private Gymnastics and Tumbling Lessons
Private gymnastics & tumbling lessons are offered to enhance a child’s learning in a one-on-one setting and are designed to be a supplement to regular classes. An athlete can book private lessons if he or she is having difficulty on a particular skill and needs some extra attention.
Any parent interested in private lessons for their athlete should inquire with the coach of their choice. If you are new to private lessons, please inquire at the front desk and we can provide you with coach’s information.
- Once a parent/coach relationship has been established all future communication should remain between the parent and coach; the front desk should only be involved as a last resort or in an emergency.
- Any student who is currently not enrolled in a class will need to purchase a private lesson package. This includes a $55 Intro Fee + a minimum purchase of 3-30 minute private lessons. (Pricing information on new student packages listed below).
- Parents will be charged after each lesson. You may pay by cash, check, credit card or auto pay.
- The coach will complete the ledger information in the Private Lesson Book at the front desk and parents should initial by the amount to be charged.
- Cancellation Policy: Parent must contact the coach to cancel within 24 hours of the private date/time. If cancelled within that time frame, a charge of the coach’s fee will be assessed. For this reason, we require a credit card to be kept on file.