Pricing and Financial Policies
Welcome! As a convenience to our customers Champions 1826 use iClassPro class management software for online registration. Keep in mind, when you click on “Complete Transaction” in the portal you have completed the enrollment process as well as authorized payment of the non-refundable tuition and fees.
After requesting an enrollment in a class, ALL fees as outlined in the policies below are processed for IMMEDIATE enrollment in the next available class. I further understand by clicking on the box in the portal that says “I acknowledge and agree to the Billing Authorization” that I give my permission to process all fees outlined and that these fees are non-refundable without exception. If you have any questions before submitting your request, please call the front desk at Champions Westlake (512-426-1990) or Champions 1826 (512-960-5050) for assistance.
Due at time of enrollment:
Enrollment Fee: $65
Down Payment: $50
First month installment: varies by program and start date
School Year Monthly Installments
(School Year Session, August 2017 – May 2018):
- Kidspark (45 min)- $89
- Tyro, Turbo, Parkour, Cheer Rec: $95
- Tyro Platinum: $180
REGULAR SEASON FINANCIAL POLICIES (August-May)
- AUTOPAY – Class tuition is drafted through autopay on the 25th day of each month prior to the billing month. If the card on file for your account is declined, a phone call and/or an email will be sent requesting updated information. The child’s spot in class will be released on accounts not paid by the 10th of each billing month. Please make sure the credit card information and email address on file for your account is correct.
**NOTE: We request that you use a credit card for auto payments. Any bank charges or fees generated by use of a debit card (rather than a credit card) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- CASH/CHECK – Payments are due on or before the 25th of each month prior to the billing month and are the responsibility of the customer to make sure payment is received before the due date. Statements will not be sent out.
- LATE FEE – Statements will not be emailed out, but every effort will be made to contact the customer if tuition payment has been declined. Any payment not received by the 5th of the billing month will incur a $20 late fee. Accounts not paid by the 10th of the billing month will lose their enrollment in class.
- We understand that credit cards expire or have to be cancelled due to fraud, and we are happy to contact you to let you know we need updated information. However, due to the significant number of staff hours required to contact customers whose credit cards are declined each month, there is a $10 service fee if your credit card is declined more than once during a season.
- Written notification of cancellation must be emailed to Student Accounts (studentaccounts@champions1826.
com) by the 24th of the month in order to stop the auto-payment for the following month.
- Once tuition is drafted on the 25th, it is non-refundable.
- Verbal notification or lack of attendance does not provide sufficient notice of intent to drop.
- Class tuition is not based on attendance; it simply reserves your spot in the class. Make-up classes are not available.
- Due to time and space constraints, we are not able to offer make-up classes for classes cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Paid only once during the Regular + Summer Season (August to August).
- Includes t-shirt, insurance, and processing.
- Non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The Down Payment is a piece of the total tuition due for the year due upon enrollment. The remaining balance of your Regular Season tuition is divided into equal monthly tuition installments.
Monthly Tuition Installments
- Non-refundable & non-transferrable.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Monthly payments are the same for 3, 4 & 5-week months.
- We do not prorate months that have closed days due to holidays or unforeseen closures.
- No refunds or adjustments are made due to absences.
Tuition is calculated as follows:
Total # of Classes (or remaining classes in the season) x Hourly Class Rate (varies by program) = Total Tuition Due (TTD)
Total Tuition Due (TTD) less (the number of full months left in the season x program monthly installment amount) less the Down Payment = First Tuition Payment
- In the event that your child sustains an injury that prevents them from participating (by doctor’s orders) in their class at Champions Westlake or Champions 1826 for an extended period of time, you can either continue to pay tuition for the class in order to hold your child’s spot or you may request an “Immediate Drop of Enrollment.” There is a $50 fee for the Immediate Drop. Any tuition paid for the month less the $50 fee will be posted as a credit on your account.
- Email Student Accounts (studentaccounts@champions1826.
com) to request an Immediate Drop of Enrollment.
- The credit will be good for up to 6 months.
- All tuition paid is non-refundable.
FUN FRIDAY POLICIES
- Reservations are recommended, as limited space is available.
- Payment is required for a reservation.
- There must be at least 4 enrollments by 2pm on Friday in order to proceed with Fun Friday.
- Cancellations made in writing to Student Accounts (studentaccounts@champions1826.
com) before 5:00pm on Friday will be eligible for a credit. No refunds or credits will be applied for cancellations made after 5:00pm on Friday.
- If your child is planning on bringing a friend, make sure the friends also have reservations. If they show up without reservations and we do not have space available, we will not be able to refund or credit your child’s spot.
WINTER CAMP POLICIES (December & January)
- A $100 deposit is due at the time of enrollment, and the remaining balance will be run on December 20. Tuition is due in full at the time of enrollment for requests made after December 20.
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Request to cancel must be received in writing to Student Accounts (Champions Westlake: studentaccounts@
championswestlake.com ; Champions 1826: studentaccounts@champions1826. com) on or before Dec. 13 to receive a 75% credit on your account.
- Request to cancel made after December 13 will forfeit any deposit or tuition paid.
SUMMER CAMP POLICIES
-A $100 deposit and $35 enrollment fee ($30 enrollment fee for siblings) is due at the time of enrollment, and the entire remaining balance will be run one week before the first day of the camp. Tuition is due in full at the time of enrollment for requests made within 1 week of the beginning of camp. (Note: Enrollment Fees are due only if your child has not been enrolled at Champions since August 2016. Enrollment fees are annual.)
-Crew Camp fees are due in full at the time of enrollment.
-If we are unable to process the final balance payment, you will be notified by phone and/or email. We will hold your enrollment for 48 hours without final payment before releasing the spot.
-Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE, & NON-TRANSFERABLE to other programs outside of Camp within Champions 1826.
-Requests to transfer camp sessions will incur a $35 transfer fee. Requests to transfer camp dates within 24 hours of the start of the camp with incur a $35 transfer fee plus the cost of the first day of Camp- $45. Requests to transfer camp sessions made more than two weeks prior to the first day of the camp have no financial penalty. All transfers are subject to availability.
-Request to cancel your camp enrollment must be received in writing to studentaccounts@
-Requests to cancel enrollment made within two weeks of the start day of the camp and before the final balance has been run (1 week before the start of camp) will result in forfeit of deposit.
-Requests to cancel made after the final balance has been run (1 week before the start of the camp) will result in forfeit of full camp tuition.
-Makeups/refunds are not offered for missed camp days.
-An additional $10 fee will be assessed for online registrations or walk-in that occur less than 24 hours in advance of camp start (after 9 am Sunday).
-Champions strives to provide a positive experience for all children. In order for all children to have an optimal experience, we expect campers to meet behavioral expectations that promote a positive environment. We reserve the right to deny or discontinue enrollment of campers who do not meet these expectations.